1. A DESIGNER'S GIFT values you as a customer and your right to privacy. Except as may be otherwise required by law, we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information remains confidential. We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
2. A DESIGNER'S GIFT will charge the prices quoted for the items you have selected for purchase at the time you submit your order at checkout.
3. Notwithstanding any statements found within this website, the Terms and Conditions are the agreement between you and A DESIGNER'S GIFT. By submitting each order at checkout, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions stated herewithin.
4. OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE. By submitting a completed order form, you offer to purchase, on and pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and the order form, the items you select and submit to A DESIGNER'S GIFT for purchase via A DESIGNER'S GIFT's online shopping cart. Upon acceptance of your offer, A DESIGNER'S GIFT will send you an electronic confirmation that your order has been received and accepted. Upon acceptance of your offer, these Terms and Conditions and the order form collectively constitute a legal agreement between A DESIGNER'S GIFT and you governing your purchase of the item(s) from A DESIGNER'S GIFT over the online shopping service.
5. RESPONSIBILITES. A DESIGNER'S GIFT shall, in return for your payment, provide the item(s) which you order through the online shopping service and ship the item(s) to the delivery address you designate. Your payment for the Product and shipping, including sales taxes and assessments, is due upon completion of your order on-line. A DESIGNER'S GIFT will charge the payment to the credit card which you submit to A DESIGNER'S GIFT, and will collect the payment from your bank. You authorize A DESIGNER'S GIFT to make and collect such charge, and agree to make direct payment to A DESIGNER'S GIFT if A DESIGNER'S GIFT cannot collect the charge for any reason. The total amounts you shall pay for the item(s) per each order shall be the sums of the respective price(s) for the item(s) you select and submit via the online shopping cart, plus all applicable sales taxes and shipping charges, as reported to you as the "TOTAL" in the order form.
6. ITEM PRICING. You will be charged the price(s) quoted for the item(s) you have selected for purchase at the time you submit your order at checkout. Shipping charges may also change from time to time, however; you will be charged the shipping charges quoted at the time you submit your order at checkout.
7. SHIPPING & SHIPPING CHARGES. Most in-stock items will ship via UPS Ground from 2 to 7 business days. You will be charged the shipping charges shown on the table below at the time you submit your order at checkout. Shipping charges may also change from time to time.
8. SALES TAX. A DESIGNER'S GIFT is required by law to charge appropriate sales tax for all orders with a ship to address within the state of Georgia.
9. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Without exception, all A DESIGNER'S GIFT sales are final. In the event of defective items, A DESIGNER'S GIFT will replace the defective item(s) with the same by causing the replacement to be delivered to you within a reasonable time. Shipping charges for returned defective items shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser and not of A DESIGNER'S GIFT.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. A DESIGNER'S GIFT online shopping services are provided on as "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" basis, and A DESIGNER'S GIFT does not provide any assurances of the availability or usability by you of the online shopping services. A DESIGNER'S GIFT makes no representations or warranties, whatsoever, as to the substance, or the accuracy or sufficiency thereof, of any item(s) information listed on the A DESIGNER'S GIFT web site. A DESIGNER'S GIFT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS TO THE ITEMS SOLD, THE ONLINE SHOPPING SERVICES, DELIVERIES, OR OTHERWISE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. A DESIGNER'S GIFT shall not be liable to you for any interception of online communications, software or hardware problems (including, without limitation, viruses, loss of data, or compatibility conflicts), unauthorized use of your credit card, or other consequence beyond the reasonable control of A DESIGNER'S GIFT. Any liability of A DESIGNER'S GIFT, its employees, affiliates, or agents, to you for damages, losses and causes of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, either jointly or severally, shall be strictly limited to the aggregate dollar amount paid by you to A DESIGNER'S GIFT for the item(s) purchased.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY. A DESIGNER'S GIFT values you as a customer and your right to privacy and will not sell your name, email address or similar personal information to third parties.
13. APPLICABLE LAW. These Terms and Conditions and the order form, collectively constituting the sole and entire agreement between A DESIGNER'S GIFT and you regarding the online shopping services, are governed by laws of the State of Georgia without regard to conflict of laws rules.
14. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS. A DESIGNER'S GIFT reserves the right to, from time to time, with or without notice to you, in A DESIGNER'S GIFT sole discretion, amend the Terms and Conditions for use and purchases regarding the online shopping services. Any amendments by A DESIGNER'S GIFT will be effective only as to orders you place subsequent to A DESIGNER'S GIFT revisions of these Terms and Conditions on the web site to reflect the amendments. A DESIGNER'S GIFT will plan to notify you of any material amendments to the Terms and Conditions, however, it is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting each order and A DESIGNER'S GIFT has no responsibility to notify you of any changes prior to effectiveness of the changes or otherwise.
15. TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN. These Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, shall be the sole terms of the agreement between you and A DESIGNER'S GIFT regarding your online purchases. All statements otherwise made on the web site are intended only for your convenience and do not form and are not included in the terms for your purchase.
16. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE. A DESIGNER'S GIFT, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, with or without cause or reason.
|About Us | Designer's Tips | Terms & Conditions | Baby Gifts | Get Well Gifts | Kindness Gifts | Gifts for Yourself | Gifts for Pets | Contact Us | Home|
© 2010 A Designer's Gift • All Rights Reserved